This article may contain affiliate links, and we may be compensated for qualifying purchases made after clicking on them.
- The meals are formulated by experts, including animal nutritionists and boarded vet nutritionists. You can rest assured that your dog’s meals are safe and healthy.
- Made from carefully selected human-grade ingredients. These meals don’t have any synthetic additives, including vitamins and minerals. All they get can be traced from a natural source in their food.
- All Sundays dog meals are specially prepared by air-drying, thus ensuring none of the nutrients are lost in preparing your dog’s great-tasting food.
- Sunday food comes ready to eat, meaning you need not do anything regarding refrigeration or preparation. All you need to do is pour it out of the package and into your dog’s bowl for them to enjoy immediately. That means meal times are easy for you and fun for the dog.
- Air-dried meats are made like jerky treats; hence they are irresistible to even the pickiest of eaters.
- Sundays food for dogs will remain fresh throughout the life of the package. It means you won’t have to refrigerate Fido’s meals or struggle with food-safe storage.
- Due to high quality, all-natural, and air-dried ingredients, your dog will enjoy health benefits. These include a shinier coat and strong teeth. Further, the subscription model ensures no more rushed trips to the store to refill your dog’s rations.
- Sundays is only available on a subscription model, meaning you can only get your dog’s meals in batches of 3 to 4 weeks after placing your order on their website. That assumes that once you place your order, you will receive your meals when the previous order is nearly depleted.
- Once ordered, only future orders may be changed as the current ones cannot be modified.
That your dog’s health and vitality are a function of her diet is not in doubt. It is every dog lover’s desire to see their puppy happy, healthy, and doing all the things expected of their pup. Nowadays, the quality of what dog’s eat is being questioned as it is not good for these beloved pets. If you are a dog parent looking for wholesome, quality food, Sundays may be the best dog food delivery service company for you.
Features of Sundays Food for Dogs
Human Grade Ingredients
If nothing else makes the cut, this ought to take it. Made in a USDA-monitored kitchen with only human-grade ingredients, this ensures that it is perfectly safe for you to share your dog’s meals.
It is not enough to have great ingredients; the mode of preparation matters if your dog will reap the benefit of these quality ingredients. Many food processors will over-cook their food, thus destroying what nutrients were present. The mixed ingredients are gently dehydrated to preserve the nutrients & flavor while at the same time killing germs.
Ready to Eat
You don’t have to refrigerate or prepare the food. Instead, you can pour it out from the pack or grab a handful when you want to give the dog some treats. It cuts out any clean-up you may need after meal-time, meaning with Sundays, meals are an easy thing for you even as your dog enjoys good nutrition.
All Natural & No Synthetic Ingredients
Unlike other ‘natural’ labeled dog food that is found to have synthetic additives, Sundays offers complete and balanced nutrition  without any artificial ingredients. All Sundays’ meals have zero added vitamins & minerals.
Created by a Vet
The meals are made by highly qualified vets with several years of experience. Every batch from the company is tested especially to ensure no salmonella and listeria. These may cause digestive issues in dogs.
Tasty for Dogs
The first time your dog tastes Sundays, you will notice how excited he will be. The unique jerky-like texture will ensure meal times are no longer a sulky affair but times your dog will always anticipate.
Choice of Beef or Chicken
You can choose a base protein for your dog from these two and ensure your dog enjoys a good enough variety to keep things exciting. There is not an incredible variety of animal protein like venison or lamb but those offered should be sufficiently palatable for dogs.
Easy Subscription & Delivery
The easy joining up process will take you less than 3 minutes, and once satisfied with the submitted information, all you need to do is place your order which is auto-renewed before the previous batch runs out. It is convenient, and the dog food is delivered to your doorstep upon request.
Is This the Right Choice for You?
If you are ready to ditch the regular store-run for your dog’s meals and embrace a subscription model where the food is delivered about once a month, then Sundays Dog Food is a choice you want to look into. It would be advisable to consider it, as well, if you are keen on giving the dog healthy meals for your dog without spending so much time on meal prep. The meals are made by veterinarians with experience and with quality ingredients, sourced from sustainable-oriented farms as well.
If the food your pet is currently on meets all their dietary needs, this may be one more product you can pass over with a clear conscience. Those who would like a better sheen on the dog’s coat or better energy would benefit from Sundays.
The meal costs are an excellent bargain for the quality of ingredients and preparation you get. Unless you have tried it and your dog didn’t like it, you will want to get your account with Sundays.